The Brownie Target Six-20 was originally manufactured in the 1940s by the Eastman Kodak Company (USA). A notable feature of this upcycled camera lamp is the original film dial that has been converted into a rotary dimmer switch controlling the single bulb. A seperate rotary on/off was installed to control the internal LEDs.
This lamp is available as pictured or to order with customizable LED colour.
- 4 different 5mm LED diodes
- 40w A19 incandescent bulb
- Film dial rotary dimmer switch (controlling bulb)
- Brass rotary ON/OFF switch (controlling LEDs)
- Vintage replica 2 core braided wire
3" W x 4" H x 5" D